Sunday, March 22, 2009

Judahlicious

I spent a wonderful morning out by the beach with a friend and her dog, and there is no better way to cap off a westside adventure than with a meal at Judahlicious (yes, it's on Judah). I really really like their Sherpa Sandwich, but since I'm still rawing it up, I got the Nahbo Taco today.


This fresh and delicious dish was put together with love by the nice people behind the counter and consisted of a sunflower/date pate topped with red onion, carrot, and cashew cream. Using collards instead of a tortilla is something I need to remember to do more often since I'm always looking for ways to eat more greens. Because the leaves are thick, they hold fillings really well and don't get all soggy. Anyhoo, this really hit the spot, and I would recommend Judahlicious to anyone, vegan or otherwise, who finds themselves out by the beach. Enjoy the rest of the weekend y'all!

3 comments:

AJ said...

You know, I'm the farthest thing from a vegetable lover but that looks so delicious to me for some reason! And the idea of a cashew creamy dressing makes me drool

Sky said...

Veggies just want to love you, AJ. Let them love you. :)

Gary said...

I rememebr my Judahlicious meal too. It was lovely and we sat outside - it was a wonderful memory among many I have from San Fran. More to come in August.