Wednesday, February 17, 2010

UliMana = Chocolate Heaven

I know I was supposed to tell you all about our great meal at Ubuntu, and I will, but I'm short on time today so I thought I'd get you up to speed on some of the best raw, vegan, and agave-sweetened chocolates around: UliMana.

For Valentine's Day, chocolate is a must have. However, since I've been trying to avoid sugar, my awesome husband got me all of the above. It's a hell of a lot of chocolate, but it's all so damn delicious! The truffle varieties I got were dark cacao, hemp seed, and peppermint, but they make many more. I think I like the peppermint ones the best, but I've always been a sucker for the mint and chocolate combo. They all have a deep, dark, luscious chocolate flavor and are pretty much amazing.

The truffle butter is just the cherry on top of this chocolate extravaganza. It is basically spreadable chocolate and I've been doing just that. Crackers with peanut butter and truffle butter is my newest dessert obsession. Amazing. How UliMana gets a texture, consistency, and taste so rich and delicious while using all natural ingredients is beyond me. All I know is you should get some. Now.

Ok, enough chocolate talk. Next up, I really will tell you all about Ubuntu. Promise.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Those look yummy! Are they hiding in the back of your fridge now so you don't eat them so fast??

Sky said...

You know it! Sharing these as much as possible too. If only you were here.... :)