Monday, May 4, 2009

Wax Orchards Fudge

Ok, so I know I'm a little slow on the uptake here, but Wax Orchards fudge sauce is blowing my mind right now. How have I not known about this stuff before? I mean, W.O.'s been around since 1920 for goodness sake. Not to mention their fudge is vegan, fat free, and delicious! I've recently been wrought with sugar cravings but have tried to stay away from the refined stuff since I've had more than my fair share as of late. So, tonight I finally break open this jar of goodness I got a little while ago. After all, its only ingredients are cocoa, fruit juice, and vanilla. Check out the yum factor:














You can see how rich and, well, fudgey it is. It would be great heated up and poured over ice cream, or mixed with peanut butter and used as a fondue dip. Today, however, I kept it simple. I had some bananas in the freezer, so I busted one out and dunked away. The perfect simple and healthy dessert. I recommend you and your others get some (I got mine at Rainbow but you can order online) and find your own ways to enjoy!

No comments: