Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vacation Temptations

I'm leaving for vacation in a few hours, but I wanted to leave you with a must-eat while I'm gone. Hemp milk has finally joined the line-up of non-dairy ice cream alternatives and I, for one, couldn't be happier. Hemp milk has been my favorite choice for cereal for some time now because it's rich, creamy, and full of essential fatty acids - that Omega goodness you need! Living Harvest now brings all those characteristics to ice cream:

I've only tried the Vanilla, but it's oh-so-yummy, and flecked with real, organic, vanilla bean. Perfect for a hot, summer day. Speaking of which, we don't experience those here in San Francisco, so I'm off to tropical paradise for a bit. Looking forward to blogging all the out-of-SF foods when I'm back. For now, I'm strictly on vacation. Ahhh......

Oh, and just in case you didn't know, I'm now a dictator for City Search's VeggieThing. Just to make it official, that's my badge over there. :) If you ever want a shorter synopsis of my meals, along with the meals of the other dictators, that's the place to go. Check it out.

No comments: