Sunday, February 26, 2012

Vegan Cheese at Delarosa

Last night I was out in my 'hood and we decided to brave the long wait at delarosa and get some cheese-less pizzas. I am a HUGE fan of their sister restaurant, Beretta, as you know, and while I was disappointed that delarosa didn't adopt Beretta's inclusion of vegan cheese, I was always still happy to eat there because the sauce and crust are so damn good, the veggies are always cooked to perfection, and the olive oil they use is high quality stuff. So imagine how happy I was when I got my menu last night and saw that delarosa now has vegan cheese! Hooray!


Even though it's the worst picture in the world from my terrible phone camera, my funghi pizza was delicious as all get out.... and I mean, artisan vegan pizza in my neighborhood, you guys. I'm happy.

Speaking of things that make me happy, my parents arrive for a visit tomorrow, and you know what that means. I'm breaking out the fat pants for a vegan tour of the Bay Area like no other. Old faves, new spots, they're all on the radar. Stay tuned for some local eats that'll blow your mind. Meanwhile, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

No comments: