Monday, March 15, 2010

DOSA (again)

In case you were wondering DOSA still rocks. The husband and I went there Saturday night and its moan-worthy deliciousness was still in full effect. For the record, here's what we had:

This "Mango and Goat Cheese" salad is different than their old salad by the same name. Of course, I go without the goat cheese either way, but this one had hazelnuts instead of walnuts and the mango was lightly spiced. I dug it... though I probably prefer the walnuts.

Ah, the masala dosa. Crispy outside, soft and creamy inside, and perfect for dipping in any of the insanely tasty chutneys or sambar (the coconut is my favorite). I love it.

The hubster went for the cilanto and mint masala dosa and LOVED it. Why is it a different shape? I have no idea, but I am willing to guess that it's simply so the servers can tell it apart from a regular dosa.

So there you have it. I was supposed to go to Millennium this weekend too, but it got rescheduled. Stay tuned for that next month. In the meantime, I'll be heading to San Jose this weekend for some March Madness action and will be trying some new-to-me eats while I'm there. Full report to follow. Have a great week everyone!

No comments: