Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cafe Nook

For my last meal in San Francisco before heading to Minneapolis tomorrow morning, I headed to an old fave with some friends - Cafe Nook - and had my usual.










Said usual consists of the field greens salad and the hummus plate. Served up with olive tapenade, fresh cucumbers and tomatoes, and some super awesome warm pita, it's the perfect light meal. The hummus is creamy with just the right amount of saltiness, and the sprinkling of dried herbs over top brings everything together. Simple yumminess on a Thursday night. It helps that Cafe Nook is just a really cute place to hang out and watch the cable cars go by. If it hadn't been for my need to pack and get ready for my trip, I could have hung out and relaxed a lot longer. Next time I suppose....

Meanwhile, Minneapolis eats will be up next. Have a good weekend, y'all!

No comments: