Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another "Joy"


My vegan fave for today has to go to something I've been craving lately: The Joy of Vegan Baking by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau. Okay, so I haven't been craving the book itself, but rather the chocolate chip banana muffins that are featured therein. They are the most moist, wonderful creations your sweet tooth has ever come across. Those, and the amazing cakes, pastries, cookies, breads, and other baked goods that this beautiful book dishes up make it the greatest book on vegan baking ever. Hands down. Get yourself a copy and get baking today. Oh, and if you make any of those muffins, send 'em my way. :)

1 comment:

Joselle said...

This book knows what it's doing. Everything I've made--blueberry cake, pancakes, apple cake--have been delicious and perfect. Can't wait for Colleen's next book!