Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bay Area Updates

Howdy Bay Area!  I had a tasty weekend and just wanted to post a quick update on two faves.  First of all, DOSA has a special collard greens and sweet pepper dosa on offer, and it is outstanding:


Really, the addition of the slightly bitter greens and sweet roasted peppers to the regular (and already stellar) masala potato filling is pretty genius.  I hope this dosa sticks around on the menu for a while, ala their also incredible white truffle dosa, because I need to get it in my mouth as many times as possible.  Yum!  Now, let's head south a little, shall we?


You're probably thinking that salad looks a little familiar and wondering exactly how far south I traveled, right?  Well, that IS the All Hail Kale salad from Veggie Grill (aka my favorite salad in the world), but I didn't have to travel to L.A. to have it.  Instead, I just took a road trip to San Jose, where VG's latest outpost is turning omnivores into vegheads, one delicious meal at a time.  Now, if only they could get a palce in San Francisco up and running.  They're up to about 20 locations and counting, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Hope you all are enjoying some good veg eats out there.  Stay yummy, y'all!

No comments: