Monday, April 16, 2012

Two Words: Bake. Sale. Now Go!

I knew it had been a while since I posted anything here, but I had no idea it'd been almost a month. Forgive me. Life is busy (in a good way) and don't forget I'm perpetually active over at Vegan Favorites. In any case, I am off to LA tomorrow, which means plenty of good eats for me to report, but it also means that I can't attend this awesome event this weekend:

You guys, I LOVE the SF Vegan Bake Sale and I'm so bummed to miss it. It's even at the VegNews headquarters which makes it doubly awesome. I implore you to go and eat enough for you and me (and all your friends). You will be happier, and so will the House Rabbit Society, whom the bake sale supports. Bunnies need your money and you need sweet treats, so eat up. If I come back to SF and find out there were any leftovers from this thing, I am going to be supremely disappointed in you all!

No comments: