Friday, July 15, 2011

Something New at The Plant

Happy weekend, everyone! I just wanted to give a quick update on The Plant Cafe's Pier 3 location. Of all the cafes they have around the city, this is the only one that's a full-service sit down restaurant to boot, and I love it. I have been many times since they've opened, and I was there again on Wednesday. Just when I was sure what I was going to order, they revamped the menu! This is a positive, however, because one of the new additions is "The Plant Palette" - 4 tastes, all vegan and wheat free. Check out how pretty:

The tofu skin rolls with carrot tarragon puree were definitely my faves, but everything here was super tasty. This appetizer definitely made up for the fact that my beloved MNM salad is gone from the menu. Still there, however, is the infamous Plant Burger, and that was my delicious entree. Maybe next time I'll try something new. The Pistachio and Cornmeal Crusted Tempeh sounds good....

This weekend I'll be trying some new-to-me places, and you can be sure I'll be back to let you know my thoughts. Meanwhile, don't forget to enter the Lightlife contest over on Vegan Favorites, my other blog. Enjoy the weekend and eat well!

No comments: