Thursday, November 29, 2012

Enjoy Veggie

I know I am late to the game on this one, y'all.  I'm even late to the "new" location of this restaurant, but I finally get what all the hype is about.  Enjoy Veggie has ruined me for all other soy (or wheat or yam) meat Asian restaurants.  Here's why:


Two words.  Fried Pumpkin.  I mean, hell, fried anything is good, but the pumpkin lover in me was thrilled with this dish.  I suggest topping these golden nuggets with some of the addictive chili sauce on the table.  Yum!


My husband had the Mongolian Beef and devoured it.  He claims the texture was very realistic.  That always creeps me out, so I'm glad I didn't get it.  BUT, just look at all the veggies!  That, dear readers, is the reason I adore Enjoy Veggie.  No rice and "meat" here - every dish comes loaded with super fresh veggies.   Even my Kung Pao Tofu:



Tofu and broccoli and peanuts, oh my!   It was delish.   I will definitely be back to EV in the future, but meanwhile, I'm headed to some places I've wanted to try for a while....  up next:  An omni restaurant with a separate menu for veggies and gluten-free folk.  Stay tuned!

No comments: