Sunday, June 6, 2010

Noodle Theory

The other night I decided to test my theory that Noodle Theory would be a great place to eat well with others. As I suspected, I was quite correct. Not only did my whole omnivorous group enjoy their experience, but the knowledgeable staff helped me navigate my way through the vegan options. I present to you the tofu garlic noodles, which I loaded on top of my order of sauteed Chinese broccoli:

It was umami-laded, garlicy goodness that I would happily eat again and again. Good to know, since this place is very near my abode. Vegans, make sure you mention your status because they had to change the noodles and/or (I really can't remember) the sauce to veganize this dish.

Okay, that's all for now. I'm busy getting ready for a big trip and there's a lot to do before we leave - including dinner at my favorite restaurant tonight. Stay tuned for details, of course, and enjoy the last few hours of your weekend!

No comments: