Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chocolate Amazingness

Does VegNews ever get anything wrong? No, no they don't. Knowing that, I take their recommendations very seriously. Many products they tout are a little overly processed for my taste, especially as I've decided to go sugar-free for the foreseeable future, but a little while ago Emmy's Organics Raw Chocolate Sauce got the VN seal of approval and I knew I had to try it.

This jar of wonder has only 4 ingredients: Organic agave, organic cacao powder, organic whole vanilla bean, and Himalayan crystal salt. It doesn't sound like much but this is the smoothest, most healthful sauce and has a deep, perfectly balanced, chocolate flavor that will transport any chocoholic to a state of euphoria, myself included.

I mean, look at that goodness. I wish you could smell it. It's unbelievable. Put it on ice cream, make a chocolate peanut butter sandwich, or just eat it right out the jar (what?). But don't just take my word (or that of VegNews) for it, get some for yourself!

No comments: