Sunday, May 4, 2008

Shout-Out to J.J.

Me and the Jamba go way back. Used to be, I would crawl from my hole of a dorm room in the hot Valencia, CA sun (Cali caliente!) and roll myself across the street for one of their smoothies. Vegan-friendly as long as I've known them, I still have mad love for this smoothie-whipper-upper. Now, with the addition of their all-fruit smoothies, I can rejoice further. (You can now also search through their online menu based on special diets. Click on "vegan" and plenty of things come up.) We so rarely get super-hot days here in San Francisco, but I live all of 2 blocks from a Jamba Juice, so I don't need much of an excuse to hit it up. Today was kind of cloudy and coldish, and I still headed down the hill for a fix. I had a Strawberry Whirl from the aforementioned "all-fruit" menu and it hit the spot, so I just thought I'd give a quick shout-out to an old friend. If they over go organic, I may have to move even closer.

No comments: